We hope you are looking forward to your upcoming stay! We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you to one of our unique and comfortable vacation homes. Each cabin is equipped with an Information Packet that is tailored specific to your home. However, we found there is some information which is helpful to have prior to your arrival. To assist you in preparing and packing for your vacation, please find our Pre-Trip Checklist below which includes information on provided items, and links to Lake Tahoe events and services.
Donner Summit Rentals provided the following items:
A starting supply of the following items is provided upon arrival. Replenishment of these items throughout your stay will be up to you, but there is no need to restock these items prior to your departure.
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Dish soap and sponge
- Dishwasher detergent
- Trash and recycling bags
- Kitchen Towels
- Firewood (if your home has a wood fireplace)
- Optional Sheets and Towels availbale at an additional $10 person.
- Bath towels (minimum of one per guest)
- Hand towels (minimum of one per guest)
- Sheet Set (minimum of one per guest)
Homeowners provide the following household items:
Every homeowner provides the following items. Please remember you are staying in a privately owned home, so items are unique to the homeowner’s taste and preferences.
- Basic pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Dishes and flatware
- Coffee pot
- Pillows and blanket/comforters
- Snow shovel
- TV and DVD player*
*Not available in all rentals
Recommended items to pack:
The following items are not provided by Donner Summit Rentals, nor by every homeowner. Some items, such as spices, coffee filters, may be made available by a homeowner or left behind by a prior guest. If so, you are welcome to use these items.
- Desired spices or condiments
- Coffee, filters, sugar, and creamer
- Food storage bags, foil, plastic wrap
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels and Beach chairs
- Laundry detergent